A micro-enterprise under this loan category is usually a small business with a turnover ranging from 25 Lacs to 2 Crores, engaged into manufacturing, trading or services.
- MEL is working capital loan to the micro enterprises.
- MEL loan is provided up to 3,00,000
- Loan tenure is upto 36 Months
- The interest rate for the product ranges up to 35%.
- Loan extended to over 190 categories of micro enterprises ( more are added from time to time)
- Usually utilized for stocks, extending more credit or replacing trade credit and for replenishing working capital used for consumption
- Hassle free loans: Collateral free loans , quick turnaround time.
- Facility to have limit based loans.
BASIC ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Small Enterprises which includes retailers, traders, small manufacturers and service providers
Minimum Business vintage
Disposable Income (After Deduction of all EMIs)
- Photograph - Latest Color Photograph
- Identity Proof of Applicant(Any One) - Voter ID Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Aadhar Card
- Age Proof(Any One) - Voter ID Card with Date of Birth / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Aadhar Card / Govt. issued document with date of birth
- Signature Verification(Any One) - PAN Card / Driving License / Passport / Bank Signature Verification
- Ownership Proof(Any One) - Electric Bill / Tax Bill / Water Bill / Possession Letter + Utility Bill / Power of Attorney + Utility Bill / Index copy + Utility Bill
- Identity Proof of Firm(Any One) - Shop Establishment Certificate / PAN Card / PAN Intimation Letter / Wealth Tax Assessment Order / Partnership Deed And Supplementary Agreement for Appointment and Retirement of any Partner
- Income Proof(Any One) - Shop Establishment Certificate / Sales and purchase bills / ITR / Financials with all schedules of last 3 years
- Bank Statement - Last 6 months’ bank statement of all bank accounts